It was a difficult year with lockdowns and home scooling. The Dutch eduction foundation Innoord wanted to give their employees a fitting pick-me-up, to thank everyone for their efforts.
Together, we developed a custom-made blend with the name ‘Hart onder de riem-thee’, which can be translated as an ‘encouraging’ tea. The tea, a combination of organic redbush tea with hibiscus leaves, wore a label with the Innoord logo.
A few reactions from the Innoord employees towards their employer:
– “Wow, what a surprise in the mailbox!”
– “We even have our own Inoord tea flavor!”
– “During the upcoming holidays I will enjoy our very own lovely tea flavor”
– “Thank you for this great and beautifully packaged gift!”
Contents of the tea gift box
The Innoord x TEAmwork Tea gift box contained the following:
– 2x 40 gram luxury tea (enough for at least 100 cups)
– 1x 40 gram custom made tea blend with ‘Innoord’ branded packaging
– 1x stainless steel tea infuser
– Personal letter Innoord managing board
– ‘Innoord’ branded seal stickers
Tip: send tea mailbox parcel gifts to employees
With the TEAmwork Tea mailbox parcels it was easy to send the boxes filled with luxury tea to every employee. These parcels fit through a mailbox, making delivery easy and corona-proof. All 500+ packages were made, filled and shipped to every address in the provided employee database.
What they say
Miriam, coordinator employability at Innoord: